Thursday, July 10, 2014

Strength for the Weakness

Watching my girl who turns 16 in 20 days sleep on a couch nearby, drinking more coffee....and praying that she'll feel good on her 16th bday, a day she was planning to celebrate surrounded by her amazing friends at camp. If I could have hand-picked her friends, I would have picked the exact same ones she did. ♥ I don't even know what to plan for her :'( ....I was hoping when morning came, maybe ...it wouldn't be true. I don't want it to be..... I want to go to bed, pull the covers over my head and pretend it isn't. Come on coffee....do your thing so I can get movin' on another day.

"Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me." Matthew 16:24

Can I PLEASE carry hers, too?? :'( :'( :'(

"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong." 2 Corinthians 12:19-11

Don't feel you have to comment on this one. Just showing I'm not as strong as everyone thinks I am.

HE is.


 

No comments: