Thursday, July 17, 2014

More tests....

Just had more blood drawn from Ashlyn for a test I've asked for that I'm praying to hear negative results on.

My heart is praying one way, but my mind has to brace myself & plan for what looks like may be the opposite. Not thankful for the suffering of others, but SOOO thankful for how God uses them & their experiences to help others in their time of need & makes connections at just the right time.

Praying for supernatural wisdom & discernment in the days ahead. My baby's counting on me....and we're both trusting in His leading...

Asking for y'all to do this for me ::
"For this reason we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to ask that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding" Colossians 1:9.
 

No comments: