Thursday, July 3, 2014

Throw Back Thursday....and then some....

....a few of my all time favorites of my baby girl from our dance days!! I've said for years that each of my children hold 1/3 of my heart....but each one actually holds every bit of my WHOLE heart at the same time. ❤

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."– James 1:17

She's not perfect, as none of us are.....but she is, always has been & always will be one of three most GOOD & PERFECT GIFTS I've ever been given.

So thankful that He chose me to be her mama. 




 
 
She gets to ride her favorite horse today....."he's the most fun horse I've ever ridden!!!". :)

Wish I cld give her a horse of her very own!! And the sun, moon & stars while I'm at it ;)




No comments: