Sunday, July 13, 2014

Ít's the Little Things...

I stopped to get my boys a cpl of things at Target after church today....and I was wanting a pair of jeans to wear to the hospital this week cuz I get cold!! Abt 90% of my clothes are in storage & after debating for way too long abt driving a long way to get a cpl pairs out, I decided I'd end up spending as much or more $ on gas as I wld just buying a pair. Feeling guilty for spending $ on myself, I finally found a pair that fit & we checked out. My jeans that I was having a hard time buying rang up as $7.48!!

I can do that....while leaving my guilt over it on the rack! ;)
 
I saw what ya did there, Lord.  Thank you. The little things do matter. 
 
Give thanks for all the littles....and before you know it, they add up to a lot.


"It’s amazing, the more we recognize even the smallest things as gifts from God, the more we start to realize how present He is in our lives.” - Lysa TerKeurst
 
 
 

No comments: