Most human beings have an almost infinite capacity for taking things for granted.
307. Extra-strength pain reliever
308. When what should be a really simple project that turns into a nightmare is finally finished and I don't have to look at it again!!!
Embroidering a monogram for a little girl onto this little bag should be a quick & easy task.....unless, however, your machine/threads jam up while stitching ~ and, while struggling to separate the bag from the precious machine, it rips a small hole in it!!! =( The only way to salvage it was to make an applique instead. My children all ♥sweetly♥ said they like it better this way anyway....I now forgive them for almost making me lose my mind while trying to shop with them yesterday. Terrible picture....I was aggravated, frustrated and completely disgusted at the time!!
309. Tweezers ~ a quite useful little tool for many things
310. Seam rippers
311. Chocolate-flavored coffee creamer
312. Text msgs. that make me laugh at just the right time
313. Stubbornness ~ there are times when it serves me well ; )
314. Nintendo DS ~ I sometimes regret saying yes to these devices, and other times they offer me a much needed moment's peace!
this pic is from this past winter, but the scene has been replayed recently ;)
315. Homemade cinnamon rolls!
316. The willpower not to eat them all ;)
317. My children's friends that I actually enjoy being around ;)
318. "Mom, our house is looking so classy.....you know how to make everything look good!"
319. Walking into the kitchen after leaving dinner dishes everywhere on my way to Taekwondo, and discovering that HE took care of them ♥
320. One more day with those that I love......even if I do need #307 to help me get through it ;)