Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hoo Are You???

NightOwlCrafting
Joining in this Hop....just for fun =)
 

1. What is you favorite summertime snack?

fresh fruit on top of vanilla Greek yogurt when I'm being good....
ice cream when I'm not =)

2. Do you tan at all? (tanning bed, outside, spray, etc)

yes, but I lose it more quickly than some members of my family.....my husband, daughter, and youngest son turn into Bohemians and keep their tan for a long time.  I can get dark, but lose it more quickly.....and now that I'm getting OLD, I'm a lot more concious of damage =)

3. What is your favorite activity to do outside?

beach or pool.....must have water in this heat!

4. Do you recycle?

Why, yes....we do!

5. How hot is it where you live today?

Suffocatingly.....forecaasted high today was 95, but I think it was hotter!  I saw a friend who lives near me post a photo of her car  temp. reader at 105!  Plus, lots of smoke and ash falling from nearby fires.  Please send rain!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

If I could send you rain, I would! I would love some heat... maybe later this summer we will get that hot!

http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I used to try everything to tan in highschool and college - no way. I am pale - and I'm finally okay with that. Kind of. :)