Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Passing on the Versatile Blogger Award



A couple of weeks ago, I was delighted to find out I had been given a Versatile Blogger Award from Kristi at The Potter's Hand Academy!  I'm finally getting around to passing it along because I really do appreciate it.....unfortunately, better late than never seems to be becoming my motto!! ; )


The rules of the award are:
  • Thank the giver.
  • Tell seven things about yourself.
  • Award fifteen bloggers with the award.

Although I have no idea why someone would want to know 7 things about me, here you go:
{And.....I am being honest and not using one of the 7 things I shared when I was given a Stylish Blog Award....are you impressed? ;) }

  • I am afraid of heights.  Very.
  • I am claustrophobic.  Extremely.
  • I can't go to sleep unless my feet are perfectly clean.  If too much time has passed between my shower and bedtime, I have to wash my feet again.
  • I can't stand for my feet or legs to be trapped or held down by anything or anyone.  If I don't have freedom of movement and mobility of my feet and legs, I might have a panic attack!!
  • I am terrified of roaches.......or more specifically, in Fl. ~ palmetto bugs.  The really big, fat, ugly ones that can fly.  I am convinced that they are manifestations of Satan himself.  Really.....have you ever seen one?  Have you ever had one land on you????  If you have, perhaps you can understand.  If you haven't, give thanks.
  • I have very strange dreams that leave me wondering when I wake up, "What in the world is wrong with me?!"  
  • Bonus:  After looking over my list (esp. 1-6), I think I may need therapy for some of these issues.....
Passing along the ♥bloggy love♥ and the award to some of my most frequented blogs (15, however, does not cover all my favorites ~ one reason it took so long to respond to my award is having to decide who to pass it on to!):



5 comments:

Kim-A Creative Spirit said...

woooooo hooooo congratulations..... You deserve it.

Unknown said...

Congrats!! And thank you for awarding it to me :)

Unknown said...

wow.. thank you so much for the award,, how sweet of you.. when I get home from Bible study I will pass it along as well.. Thanks again..I love it... God Bless..

Larri said...

Thanks for the award! ☺

I had to laugh about the Palmetto Bugs. Have 'em in SC and DO NOT LIKE THEM AT ALL! One creeped into the house once...on the ceiling...over my bed. Yikes!

Thanks for sharing all your quirks. Glad to know I'm in good company. We can live at the Funny Farm together. LOL ☺

Paulette said...

Aw, thank you! That's very sweet of you!

Fun to read the interesting things about you. And no, I don't think you need therapy! :)