Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Things That Kept Me Busy in 12/2010.....Part 2 ~ Pretty, Pretty Purses : )

I'm still recovering from the crafty madness of December......a couple more things that kept me away from blogging:

A request for a purse I nearly gave up on........in black, yellow and gray fabric.  I thought "No problem ~ easy peasy!" when the request came in.  Why is it that when you're not looking for something specific, you see it everywhere......and then when you need it, it's nowhere to be found?!  It seriously took me weeks to find just the right print in this color combination, but just in the nick of time, voila!  I found this Michael Miller fabric online (from the Eclipse collection) that has apparently been discontinued ~ another one of those 'Why?' moments because I seriously love this fabric & would like to have more!  I bought a little extra than I needed, but am not happy that more will not be available.  : (


And this is the purse that was made from it:


The pictures don't do it justice......I was in a hurry when I took them!


I also got a several more orders for Gator purses ~ didn't take pics of all of them, but here's a couple...... One with a different polka dot print for the contrast.....


.......and one with the usual print I use.....


Last ~ but not least, I received an order for a Jaguar purse {it was nice to get to use a different team print ~ I'm starting to see Gator fabric in my dreams.....and being a Georgia fan, I'm starting to feel a little guilty ; ) } !




Now to get some projects completed for my OWN family......what a concept! ; )

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


And whatsoever ye do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. ~ Colossians 3:17

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
Linking up with:

Get Your Craft On Tuesday
PhotobucketTuesday Tag-Alonghandmade projects

1 comment:

My Mad World said...

Very very pretty! Love them all and your choice of fabrics too! You were really busy!!