"O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness." ~ William Shakespeare
112. "Mom, you're awesome!" ♥
113. Getting things done
114. Clean laundry
115. Free grapefruit (we like them!)
116. Cinnamon ~ Oh, how I ♥ you! I ♥ you on toast, I ♥ you in baked goods, I ♥ you in tea, I ♥ you in cider, I ♥ you in coffee, I ♥ you in oatmeal, and I ♥ your fragrance!
117. Warm, soft, cozy blankets
118. Babies ~ no, I am not having one nor am I hoping to have one. I am happy borrowing from friends.
119. The fragrance of baby products
120. The sweetest baby shower I think I have ever been to (this weekend)
121. Time spent with friends that leaves me refreshed and encouraged
122. When my children's friendships lead to sweet friendships of mine
123. Being at ♥Home♥
124. My bookkeeping job (which I do from ♥Home♥)
125. Sewing students (so fun teaching something they want to learn!)
127. Being able to give my child with a fever of 102.3 a day off of school worry-free (except that I wish he felt better)
128. My children's health
This may seem odd given #116, but other than nasty colds and bugs, we have been blessed beyond measure with good health. I have been reminded of how I take this for granted by a child and his family in need of prayer right now.
Please take a moment to read Luke's Story and pray for them as I am.
129. Prayer ~ a gift far greater than we sometimes acknowledge
130. "And it shall be that before they call I will answer; and while they are yet speaking I will hear" ~ Isaiah 65: 24