Monday, January 24, 2011

Multitude Monday: 1,000 Gifts 113 - 130

holy experience


 "O Lord, who lends me life, lend me a heart replete with thankfulness." ~ William Shakespeare

112.  "Mom, you're awesome!"  ♥

113.  Getting things done

114.  Clean laundry

115.  Free grapefruit (we like them!)

116.  Cinnamon ~ Oh, how I ♥ you!  I ♥ you on toast, I ♥ you in baked goods, I ♥ you in tea, I ♥ you in cider, I ♥ you in coffee, I ♥ you in oatmeal, and I ♥ your fragrance!

117.  Warm, soft, cozy blankets

118.  Babies ~ no, I am not having one nor am I hoping to have one.  I am happy borrowing from friends.

119.  The fragrance of baby products

120.  The sweetest baby shower I think I have ever been to (this weekend)

121.  Time spent with friends that leaves me refreshed and encouraged

122.  When my children's friendships lead to sweet friendships of mine

123. Being at ♥Home♥

124. My bookkeeping job (which I do from ♥Home♥)

125. Sewing students (so fun teaching something they want to learn!)

126. Homeschooling

127. Being able to give my child with a fever of 102.3 a day off of school worry-free (except that I wish he felt better)

128.  My children's health
This may seem odd given #116, but other than nasty colds and bugs, we have been blessed beyond measure with good health.  I have been reminded of how I take this for granted by a child and his family in need of prayer right now.
Please take a moment to read Luke's Story and pray for them as I am.
129. Prayer ~ a gift far greater than we sometimes acknowledge

130.  "And it shall be that before they call I will answer; and while they are yet speaking I will hear" ~ Isaiah 65: 24

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great list! If you are close to jersey, I have a fridge full of grapefruit that I would be happy to give you :)

Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

Florida's too far from Jersey, I'm afraid ~ but thanks for the offer! ;)