Have you ever noticed the breathtaking, simplistic beauty of the flowers growing amongst the weeds on the side of a road as you pass by on your way to wherever-it-is-your-going? That's what my GIFT list makes me think of today.....stubborn flowers of thankfulness that grow heartily ~ in spite of all the ugliness around them as if to say, "I'll be dadgum - you won't get the best of me!"
So, in that spirit......
83. Things crossed off that overwhelming to-do list
84. A new ceiling fan....actually OUT of the box and ATTACHED to the ceiling ~ and working!
85. Strong wills ~ they're not always a bad thing ; )
86. Footsteps pounding happily on the asphalt outside in between rain showers
87. Cold, cloudy rainy days ~ they're sometimes good for the soul
88. Rooibos Caramel and Mate Vana blend from Teavana, sweetened with....
89. .....Local organic Wildflower honey
90. Lavender ~ for so many reasons, but currently for soothing an aching ear
91. Friends who say they'll pray for you.....
92. .....and the ones who REALLY do ♥
93. "When peace, like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll,
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to say
It is well, it is well, with my soul."