131. Pastor's Conference at FBCJax.....and being a part of itGratitude is our most direct line to God. If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for. The more we seek gratitude, the more reason the angels will give us for gratitude and joy to exist in our lives. ~ Terry Lynn Taylor
132. The man who changed my last name ♥
133. My ♥mom♥
134. Friends who convert my children's assignments from Word to a compatible format for my computer : )
135. Birthday parties......and hearing all about them when my children get home
136. Flip flops in Winter
137. Unexpected notes of thanks
138. Long, hot baths at the end of long, hard days
140. He sees beyond my faults.....
141. ....and meets my needs
142. ♫ Jesus, He meets you where you are...
143. ...Oh, Jesus, He Heals Your Secret scars
All the love you're longing for
The friend of a wounded heart ♫