Monday, January 11, 2016

My Date on Monday Nights...


Y'all can have the Bachelor (gag), the Bachelorette (gag)...and all the rest. The only reality tv show that pulls me in.wink emoticon I like to see people trying to be the best they can be!! And I want to be a contestant. Only...not the losing weight part. And I know that doesn't make sense. And I don't care....haha. ;)  
Maybe I could go on it as an understudy for a future trainer position.  That would be the life!!  And, a girl can dream...
I talk to them like they can hear me, too....."Lady, get off that floor. You can do it....YES, you can!! You go, girl..".  You get the idea.  ;)

And, occasionally, I might snack on some health food while doing so.


For those who give me a hard time & ask if I ever eat unhealthy things, you know..."like normal people"...

I don't always eat junk food. But, when I do....

Stupid BOGOs caught me in a "moment"...hey.  Even a Wonder Woman like me has human moments.  ;)

No comments: