Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hot Off The Presses....

.....or, more accurately, still warm from being pressed! ; )

As soon as I posted pictures of my newest tote, I started getting inquiries and requests for customized orders.  Talk about getting an instant reward for my efforts! ; )

I've got to give a shout-out to those Fl Gator fans ~ they keep this Sweet Diva busy with customized orders in their desire to show their team pride in style! ; )


A customized version for A Univ. of Fl. student.  I think she's a music major.....and her ♥sweet♥ mama is getting started on her Christmas shopping!  After Christmas, this student will be able to to show off her love of music, her love of ♥Christ♥, and her loyalty to her school team ~ all at the same time!  


My super ♥sweet♥ daughter helped me decide on the Gator-colored fabrics.....she earned a cookie for her efforts.  Gotta love child labor! ; )





A sweet ♥ friend ♥ from church also placed an order for her own birthday gift (she shops like I do!).... =)


Nearly identical to the original, but slightly modified.....


She chose the phrase "His Song is Salvation" and wanted her name embroidered on the band, which I made slightly wider so that her name wouldn't have to be teensy-tiny! =)


Customization is a very fun thing.....these are ready for delivery & I've got to serve up some lunch to these homeschool students of mine before getting them started on their next assignment....and getting myself started on my next assignment!

Happy Tuesday! =)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And whatsoever ye do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. ~ Colossians 3:17

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

And whatsoever ye do, in word or in deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him. ~ Colossians 3:17

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Linking up with:

PhotobucketGet Your Craft On Tuesday
handmade projects



















3 comments:

Ms POSH said...

Gotta love those Gator fans :)



Stopping by from the Tuesday Hops to say hello.
Have a great day!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/10/tuesday-friend-connect-8.html

Jamie said...

Wow very nice - they look great!

Jamie
For Love of Cupcakes

stacy said...

Following from Welcome Wednesday! Hope you'll stop by stacyssavings.com!