Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I've Been Featured....and have new items! =)

I woke up this morning and discovered that I've been featured at Welcome Wednesday, hosted by Take It From Me!





What a nice surprise.....and what incentive to get me to get together a post that I've been trying to get to for 3 days! ; )  With all the Fall craft fairs rolling around, I've been busy getting some things made for them while fulfilling other orders as well.

I have some new Team Spirit purses now available!  These Team purses are some of my most consistent best sellers.....we ladies love to show some style and personality, even when it comes to football fan loyalty! ; )

For my FSU friends, family & customers:



For my local Jacksonville Jaguar fans:



And, for my Bulldog fans:



Of course, I still have the Fl. Gator version available, too...... I've sewn so many of these,  I often think my machine should know how to do it by itself by now! ; )



I've got some new baby items as well, but I'm going to save them for next week's crafty post.....so come back and visit!  I know you'll be waiting on  pins & needles to find out what they are! ; )

Interesting (not really) and random fact: "Pins & Needles" was one of the names offered up when we were brainstorming business names for me.  We liked "Sweet Diva" better.  Obviously. =)

Join in the hop, hosted by Take It From Me, and you might be chosen to be featured next!




6 comments:

Becky said...

Following from welcome Wendnesday! Love the purses!

App Savvy Mama said...

Hi, new follower from Welcome Wed Hop via GFC, please stop by App Savvy Mama to see what you can find.

Have a great Day!!!

Cecelia
appsavvymama.blogspot.com

Kelly L said...

I am also a follower of Christ and I am happy to meet you via Welcome Wednesday! I'm your newest follower.

I've Become My Mother
I've Become My Mother facebook

corabeth said...

I love the purses! I live VERY close to Jacksonville!!!


New Follower from Welcome Wednesday Blog Hop. Hoping you will follow back! =0)
My Crazy Life

Rebecca said...

Nice purses. :)

Visiting from Welcome Wednesday

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

Following from TIFM's Welcome Wednesday! Love you already! :)