Saturday, April 2, 2011

One of the Sweetest Voices In My World....

....and the fact that I'm the mother of the soloist does not influence my opinion AT ALL! ; )

This week, my youngest ♥sweet♥ boy sang his first solo at church.  I was just a little bit proud.  He has asked that if I post this, I inform the world that his mom filmed the soundcheck, and that the "real thing" was much better.  I personally think he did a wonderful job in both!!

Wednesday night dinner in the dining room before church.....isn't he adorable....frozen-looking "Mom wants to take my picture" smile and all?!

3rd Grade Choir.....






May he always desire to use his talents for the Glory of God, may his heart always long to sing to the One who "gave up His life so that he could live"......and may he "never forget what Jesus did"!

(mute the auto music player at the bottom of the page to hear this very ♥sweet♥ song!)

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Your son has a great voice.
May he always remember the One who gave him the gift.

Simply Dyes said...

great vocals!

Here is my entry. Please don't forget to follow me @ GFC & NetworkedBlogs. Thanks very much!

Blessings to you :)