Friday, August 15, 2014

My Friends Remind Me....

To be honest.....feeling A LOT more things all at once than blessed {I'll spare you the rest wink emoticon }....but for right now, just want to say THANK YOU. For the prayers, encouragement, so many acts of service and kindness, generosity, attempts to add a smile to our days here & there, patience and understanding with unreturned msgs, etc., etc, etc, .....THANK YOU to each and every person & family that's helping us get through so much. Even in the moments when I look around and feel completely worn & empty & like there's nothing left to lose &.....{this is where I spare you the rest}..... there's still the feeling of "my cup runneth over". It doesn't make any sense, but it is what it is.
Only God can do that. Through all of you.


No comments: