Thursday, June 26, 2014

Nasal Scope

Came to this appt w/ a girl who has a tear stained face. :'( Tears from fear & tears from the trauma & stress of everything else. This is the stoic one who I rarely get more from than a roll of the eyes, attitude, and a "it doesn't matter" when I push & pry. Wish I cld do this nasal scope for her. And struggling to keep the mama bear claws retracted over the rest....

Being a mama is hard. An...d heart wrenching. I want to fix everything in her world. And I can't. :/ Doing my best, but my best never seems good enough.

♫ I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till rest I’ve found,
“Lord, lead me on to higher ground ♫

No comments: