Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Strength For The Journey ~ Pinterest

I thought this post was going to be the beginning of something.....and it was.  Just not what I thought....I thought I was going to write my way through a journey of mine, here.  It turns, out, however....that now is not the time or place due to circumstances beyond my control.  I will write about it someday....maybe here, maybe in another blog, perhaps anonymously.  Or maybe, if I wait until a safer time, I won't have to be anonymous.  For now, it remains to be seen....waiting for it.  In the meantime, feel free to visit and follow my Pinterest board on the subject....sharing in the hopes that it will help you find Strength for your journey, too.  <3

Follow Jill's board Strength For The Journey on Pinterest.

No comments: