Thursday, February 11, 2016

Choose Happy....It's a Choice!!



....because I'm a quiz addict....Interesting that over half of these photos are from the most difficult and painful parts of my life thus far....my divorce and losing the dream home I had waited so long for, my baby's cancer battle....starting over in the kind of life I never wanted to have to embrace, all happening at the same time. Finding the happy moments in everything is a choice, and one that's worth making!!
My biggest happy has been my kids since the day I found out I was going to be a mom.  I recently had someone tell me I was too good of a mom, meant as a criticism. That my kids were too much of a priority in my life, etc, etc, etc. Someone criticizes that part of me, and I instantly don't like them and they quickly find that there's no place for them in all of my happy moments to come...
Mama Bear. That's one of the very BEST parts of me.

No comments: