Friday, October 10, 2014

Count Your Blessings

The cutest patient in the world slept all night....I think....and is still asleep. Trying to decide which of several medication choices to start her off with today, but don't want to wake her up. If she's sleeping, she's not feeling bad!!

I might try some of her meds myself....I was up partying half the night with vertigo!! And I just have to laugh....cuz what else can you do?? Life. It's a roller coaster ride. And some times it feels like it....literally. Right now, I think I'm riding the tea cup ride at Disney World....

But hey. She didn't have an early morning radiation treatment....which gives me time to get my dizzy under some kind of control before we go. And I've got coffee in my cup with cafe mocha creamer. It's good to the last drop, & there's still more where this came from. And the sunlight's shining in through the kitchen window and hitting my glass cup just right.....my cafe mocha coffee could audition for an advertising spot right now looking all pretty-like.... wink emoticon

‪#‎CountYourBlessingsNameThemOneByOne‬

No comments: