Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Get Out Of Jail Free....

Confession :: I had myself a temp pity party last night (some would say for good reason, but....), I got right back to work on my Monday to-do list. A little easy-peasy touch-up painting that should have taken 5 min max turned into a 2 hr task when I found out what part of a bucket of gray paint looks like after falling off a shelf in my laundry room....all over the wall, the windows, the trim, the floor, a table, laundry baskets, & everything el...se in its path!!

As I was trying to clean it up in a kind of zombie-like, "I'm not going to let this get me upset, but you've GOT to be kidding me" type fashion, Robert walks into the room, takes in the scene, & without missing a beat, goes to find more towels & gets right to work helping his mama clean up her klutzy mess, saying "I'm so sorry this happened to you". He earned a Get Out Of Jail Free card, good for his next several offenses... ♥
 
 

Blessed Mama Right Here.
Having Your Own Energizer Bunny Has Its Benefits.

;)


No comments: