“He is a wise man who does not grieve for the things which he has not, but rejoices for those which he has.”
157. This conversation:
Robert: *sigh*.... "I wish you were younger."
Me: "Lately, I wish I was younger, too. Why? So I'd be more fun and play instead of working?"
Robert: "No. I wish you were younger and Daddy hadn't married you yet."
Me: laughing.... "Well, if Daddy hadn't married me, you wouldn't be here. Why would you say that?!"
Robert: "If you were younger, and Daddy hadn't married you yet......then you would make the perfect wife for me."
158. Park Days
159. A high temp. of 69* on park days : )
161. Rocky Road Ice Cream
162. Fondue Nights at home ~ when I get to use my cute fondue sets....
.....a pretty one for dinner w/ matching plates .....
....and a cute Hershey Kiss one for dessert.....
~ maybe tonight ???
163. This picture ~ because it makes me smile : )
164. The cuteness of a cat curled around my sewing machine, thinking that a pin cushion is a toy just for her.....
165. .....and that the joy in playing with the pin cushion makes what has to be discomfort due to the pins stuck in it worthwhile ~ (that could be used for deep analogy, don't ya think?)
166. A home that smells like cinnamon cranberry biscuits and oatmeal cookies
167. Deep, deep sleep
170. Love...... ♫ Unfailing Love....
171. Grace, by Your Blood......
Let it pour over me,
Till all I see,
Is Your Unfailing Love ♫
♥ Happy Valentine's Day ♥