Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Little Sugar, A Little Spice

Sew.....here I go, diving into the blogging world I've been thinking of jumping into for months.  I am Sweet Diva by Monica J, but most people call me Jill  ☺.  I am a ♥follower of Christ♥, a ♥daughter♥, a ♥wife♥, a ♥mom♥, a ♥homeschooler♥, a ♥personal chef♥, a ♥friend♥, a little bit shy, a little bit crazy, a little bit sweet, a little bit sassy; a little bit sugar, and a little bit spice......

I am all these things all rolled up into one, and that's ok.....because I know that all these things can work together for good for the One who made me (see Romans 8:28).  I am a work in progress and so thankful that He's not finished with me yet!

I love to indulge my creative side & plan to share my latest projects here....and I'm sure I'll end up sprinkling in a few family stories, ponderings and other domestic pursuits as well.

I hope you'll stop by often, grab a cup of coffee & a ♥chocolate chip cookie♥, relax & enjoy; hopefully laugh, perhaps be encouraged, and maybe find a little inspiration for discovering YOUR creative side as well.  ☺

2 comments:

amie said...

excited for you!!! looks great

Jill {Sweet Diva} said...

Thanks, Amie! It'll be a slow work in progress, I'm sure...but at least I finally started putting some plans in motion... :)