Monday, March 17, 2014

Names That I Cherish...

Since we moved last fall, I've done very little decorating, as I wasn't sure if we would be able to stay in this house. It has felt like just a house we were living in & not a home.
 
I've spent a lot of time this past week looking thru years of pictures for the ones I want to print to fill up frames as I begin to add the personal touches that make a house a "home". I've shed many tears as I've gone thru them & thought about the many "names" we adopt as we go through life....and how those names can change despite the best laid plans & efforts. 
 
"Thankful" & "blessed" don't even begin to cover how I feel about three "names" that apply to me that I can never lose & can never be taken away ~~ "Ashlyn's Mom", "Jacob's Mom", & "Robert's Mom". Those names are here to stay. 
 
 

No comments: